Collision Repair Specialist for Less
Full satisfaction guaranteed
Code of Ethics is the automotive service industry's standard for professional business practices. At JH Auto Collision, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and customer satisfaction. We hold ourselves to the highest standards from start to finish.
- Employ the best skilled technicians available
- To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services that clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer
- To recommend corrected and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
- To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the Automotive Service Association.
We proudly serve Nassau, Suffolk and Queens counties. Give us a call today at 516-433-4233.
"Good service overall."
Need a state emission inspection? We can schedule it