Collision Repair Specialist for Less
At JH Auto Collision we want you to be aware of the auto body repair process. We understand your car is a major investment and preserving its safety and value is important. In order to receive efficient service, check with your insurance company for claim and repair requirements. We'll be glad to give you a FREE estimate for your vehicle.
- Is your insurance or other party handling the costs?
- Get your claim number and adjusters info
- Get a rental immediately
- Schedule an inspection for the vehicle by the
adjustor for a written estimate
- Once the estimate is completed, the insurance
company will review the estimate and determine if
the vehicle is repairable.
- If determined repairable, we begin the repair process
including tear down to check if any other parts or
systems are in need of repair. We will then begin our
- Repair process includes ordering parts, structure
repair, body repair, paint and refinishing, reassemble
area, and detailing.
- It is then road tested to make sure everything is
- Final inspection to make sure your vehicle is
restored to pre-accident condition
- After a final inspection, your car will be thoroughly
cleaned and restored to pre-accident condition.
- At vehicle pick-up, payment will be made and final
paperwork will be completed.
- Lastly, a final review and then you're on the road!
"I've been happy with JH Auto Body Shop auto work so far... they are very thorough" - Brian C.
Call us today for your free estimate
We'll be happy to help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company, which may lead to a better deal. Our overall goal is customer satisfaction!